- » Overview
- » When a baby dies before labour begins
- » How you might feel
- » Talk to someone
- » Grief and children
- » Telling your family and friends
- » Memories and keepsakes
- » A ceremony for your baby
- » Deciding about a post mortem
- » Deciding about a funeral
- » Leaving hospital - going home
- » Taking your baby home
- » Postnatal check-up
- » Certificates and registration
- » Rights and benefits
- » Getting a copy of your medical notes
- » Mainly for fathers
- » Information for grandparents
- » For family and friends
- » Returning to work
- » Another pregnancy?
- » Support news
- » Personal experiences
- » Other support links
Very many thanks to all the parents, brothers and sisters, families and friends, who have allowed us to share their experiences on this site.
Click on any of the links in the list below to read the story or poem
If you would like to see your story or poem included, please send it to personal.experiences(at)uk-sands.org.
We have divided the stories into groups, to help you find a story similar to your own, though of course some stories fit more than one group. Click below to jump to the groups you want to to look at.